iGolf's Vantage POS software for golf courses features a completely user-definable touch screen capable point of sale system that:
- Fully supports member account management including account settlements and payments on account
- Suitable for both pro shop and food and beverage operations.
Optional module for Inn or Hotel facilities
For the pro shop
- Tracks both stock and non-stock items - gloves and balls, green fees and cart rentals
- Barcode scanner ready. You can define touch screen buttons for non-stock items, and scan the barcode on stock inventory items. You can use both methods in the same sales transaction.
- Optionally tracks serial numbers for items
- Where serial numbers are required for inventory items the operator is prompted to scan (or manually enter) the serial number for an item being sold (or returned) from within the POS interface. Stock is relieved or adjusted as appropriate.
- Handles specialty items like gift certificates, cart rental discount cards, green fee passes and related items effortlessly
- No more time-consuming manual procedures.
- Gift certificates, cart rental discount cards and green fee passes are recorded in their own databases. All the details of all three types of transactions are instantly available to the appropriate staff.
- Partial redemptions of gift certificates are fully supported. Your customer can use the gift certificate to purchase a round of golf in the pro shop today and a meal in the restaurant tomorrow.
- Cart rental liability clauses are printed directly on the customer receipt printer, signed and returned by the customer.
Cart rental history and gift certificate redemption history can be printed on the customer receipt. With our standard receipt definition your customer knows exactly what has been redeemed, when it was redeemed, and you've got signed copies acknowledging the redemptions.
- Makes rain check management a snap - Rain checks can be automatically generated for the balance of the golfer's play. The dollar value is calculated as a proration of the amount actually paid for the round and can be used like a gift certificate - in the pro shop, the restaurant, the lounge or wherever else you decide is appropriate. All these calculations are handled automatically by the system in less than a second. Issuing a rain check takes less than 10 seconds in total.
- Allows or disallows price overrides and returns/refunds on a user-by-user basis
Prints price tags for items. (Price tags can include a bar code if you use a scanner)
For the restaurant and lounge
- Tablet capable
- Allows unlimited numbers of servers to be defined
- Supports up to 999 open checks per server
- Transfer checks from server to server, server to manager, manager to server in real time
- Allows servers to split and merge items on different checks at will
- Allows servers to log into a workstation with a simple card swipe or servers can log in manually
- For workstations on the restaurant floor, servers can be automatically logged out after a manager-defined period of inactivity
- Unlimited numbers of buttons definable as menu items, food prep items or other specialty items
- Unlimited numbers of touch screen definitions - screens can be cascaded or nested to any level
Recipe management for prepared items - inventory levels are relieved for ingredients
For your Inn, Hotel or Lodging
- An optional module is available for your on-site accommodations
- Make your stay and play packages fully integrated to your POS
- Up to 30 rooms or accommodation types can be integrated
- Fully descriptive in lodging type, price points and features
- Guests can have one account for all your property's services
- Calendar features an easy to read and manage availability screen